Sierah Strong for the Community
Sierah Strong is our self-awareness and defense program that we provide to the community free of charge. We teach young people ages 6-16 how to defend themselves in dangerous situations and provide laminated KidPrint IDs that feature their photo, fingerprint, and vital statistics to help find a missing child.
Since 2019, we have empowered nearly 900 boys and girls with this program!
We have recently expanded to start offering it in Michigan, as well.
- Two age-group classes available: 6-10 years old and 11-16 years old
- The workshop instructor is Sensei Amanda Kaufman of Advancing Karate, Ltd., a Fourth Degree Black Belt, and Self-Defense Instructor
- Check our events page to see when our next community workshop will be held.
- Interested in organizing your own Sierah Strong for the Community program? We require a minimum of 20 participants and a location that can provide power for the KidPrint ID machine. Contact Tara Ice at [email protected].
- If you’d like to attend an upcoming workshop, please register your child here:
Looking for Sierah Strong for the Schools information? Learn more here
KidPrint IDs are a way for parents to provide vital information quickly in the event of an emergency. This laminated card has a picture of the child and pertinent information for law enforcement to get out to the community like height, weight, hair and eye color to find a missing child.
The card also has the child’s fingerprint and a list of steps parents should take in a crisis situation on the back of the card. The Wood County Sheriff’s Office also have the KidPrint ID machine.